For media or press enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAMP In the News:
- April 2012 - Imran Eba, Executive Director discussing the role of CAMP in the Broad Street Times article "Muslim Professional Organizations in America: Finding their Role" (http://camp-online.org/cgblog/61/Muslim-Professional-Organizations-in-America-Finding-their-Role.htm)
- March 2012 - CAMP Leadership Summit featured in Azizah Magazine article "Keeping it Professional" (http://www.azizahmagazine.com/Articles/Article_Pro.html)
- March 2012 - Imran Eba, Executive Director, CAMP and Uzma Kaleem, Deputy Executive Director, CAMP featured on radio show Insights: Muslim Women Unscripted radio on One Legacy Radio discussing Leadership (http://onelegacyradio.com/programs/insights.html)
- February 2012 - Benish Shah, CAMP 5th Annual Leadership Summit Marketing Director featured in the Huffington Post article 'Networking Faith: How Professional Growth Can Change the Image of Muslim Americans' (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/benish-shah/networking-faith-how-prof_b_1281837.html)
- December 2011 - CAMP featured in The Nation in article 'Post 9/11 challenges make Muslims more stronger' (http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/international/26-Dec-2011/post-9-11-challenges-make-muslims-more-stronger)
- September 2011 - Zeba Iqbal, Executive Director, CAMP featured in the U.S.1 article '9/11 Plus 10' (http://princetoninfo.com/index.php?option=com_us1more&Itemid=6&key=9-7-11iqbal)
- May 2011 - Uzma Kaleem, CAMP-NY President featured in article 'Muslims look for welcome in the workplace' in Crains New York magazine (http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20110501/9_11/305019995)
- March 2011 - Zeba Iqbal, Executive Director, CAMP featured in article 'Bringing Muslim Professionals Out of the Shadows' (http://princetoninfo.com/index.php?option=com_us1more&Itemid=6&key=3-30-11%20muslim)
- January 2011 - CAMP-NY featured in Huffington Post article 'Muslims and Jews Serving Together' (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ari-hart/muslims-and-jews-serving-_b_813425.html)
- December 2010 - CAMP Chicago featured in News India Times in article 'Muslim Professionals Host Forum on Health Care' (http://www.newsindia-times.com/NewsIndiaTimes/20101217/4616183163116787237.htm)
- September 2010 - Zeba Iqbal, Executive Director, CAMP quoted in article 'Muslims toning down Eid festivities in honor of Sept. 11' (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/09/06/AR2010090603894.html)
- March 2010 - Zeba Iqbal, Executive Director, CAMP in article 'Muslims and New Social Media' in the Huffington Post. ( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/madhavi-bhasin/muslims-and-new-social-me_b_493748.html )
- February 2010 – Salima Suswell, President, CAMP Philadelphia at Muslim Symposium promoting activism. ( http://www.phillytrib.com/tribune/index.php/churchatwork/10064-muslim-symposium-promotes-activism )
- February 2010 – Zeba Iqbal, Executive Director, CAMP featured in PeaceXPeace blog, ‘Not in the Name of Islam – Muslims in the West Reject Violence and Claim Common Ground’.
( http://www.peacexpeace.org/2010/02/not-in-the-name-of-islam-muslims-in-the-west-reject-violence-claim-common-ground/ )
- February 2010 – CAMP Chicago Officer, Tawfiq Farraj, featured in Medill Reports Chicago article, ‘For this duo, cross-cultural understanding for Jews, Muslims centers on laughs, friendship.
( http://news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/news.aspx?id=155011&terms=taras )
- February 2010 – CAMP Chicago featured in Pakistan Link in article titled, ‘CAMP Chicago Chapter Raises Funds for Haiti Victims’. ( http://pakistanlink.pressmart.com/PL/PL/2010/02/05/ArticleHtmls/05_02_2010_103_002.shtml?Mode=1 )
- December 2009 – Salima Suswell, President, CAMP Philadelphia featured in the CNN special, ‘In God We Trust: Faith and Money in America’. ( http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0912/19/se.01.html )
- November 2009 – CAMP NY was the marketing partner for UPF’s New York Premiere of Inside Islam. ( http://www.thirteen.org/forum/topics/inside-islam-what-a-billion-muslims-really-think/266/ | http://shurachronicle.wordpress.com/2009/11/11/film-inside-islam-successfully-premieres-in-new-york-city/ )
- November 2009 - CAMP Philadelphia Power Hour with author, Ali Eteraz, on Book TV.
( http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/290220-1 )
- Fall 2009 – CAMP NY in Neem Magazine in article, ‘Muslims Serving God, Community and Country’.
( http://neemmagazine.com/muslims-serving-god-community-and-country/ )
- September 2009 – Zeba Iqbal, Executive Director, CAMP interview on CAMP and Muslim Professionals on Radio Tahrir – minute 12:30 to minute 21:00. ( http://podcast.radiotahrir.org/2009/09/28/tahrir-september-22-2009-broadcast.aspx )